Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Motivation and a week of firsts

It's Monday again! I am dragging around the office today, and not even tea after tea after tea has slapped me into the day. I wouldn't say I'm dreading my daily run, just that I don't really want to do it. Time for motivation!
Even when you think you have no time in the day, you can eek out a mile or two!

The second week of my daily running routine saw a lot of first. First holiday-Easter, first run in the rain, first run that had to be at night, first run while slightly under the weather. All of these days showed me that I'm going to be able to do this! I'm not saying it is always perfect, but I feel like it's moving forward.

Next up, I need to gear up a bit. I'm planning on getting an ipod mini so I can rock out. Any suggestions of good running songs or favorites?

1 comment:

Share with Air Mail