Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nostalga: Wet and Rainy Skye

March 24, 2010

On this day, exactly one year ago, it rained, it poured. It rained the soaking-wet rain that enters your bones and makes you forget any memory of being warm and dry.

It was also a very fun day. Dressed as rain-resistant as possible, we (seemingly the only souls on this lightly inhabited peninsula on Skye) hiked around the Clan Donald lands, playing in the rain. There were some beautiful flowers and trees, like this one.

Side note: I understand this Nostalgia series does, in a way, act as a procrastination tool, delaying me updating about my life, or my holding pattern (which is more-so what my life is) or my failure to procure lasting employment. I am admitting this. I just really have no new news. Applications are out. Interviews are interviewed. Now I'm waiting, and continuing to apply. And that's all the updating I'm prepared for today.

1 comment:

Share with Air Mail